Dr. Jennifer Kennedy has been licensed as a clinical psychologist since 2010, after earning her doctorate from George Fox University. Dr. Kennedy works primarily with adults and has treated a wide range of mental health disorders including, but not limited to, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, panic attacks, PTSD, abuse, trauma, and stressor related disorders. Dr. Kennedy’s main treatment modality is cognitive behavioral therapy and her treatment focuses on providing in-depth cognitive exploration as a crucial means to developing effective and meaningful therapy. Dr. Kennedy’s blend of calm empathic approach coupled with sprinkles of well-timed humor have helped many people move forward in their journey towards wellness and recovery.
Dr. Kennedy also enjoys and has had significant experience working with emergency responders in our community. With prior experience of working in federal law enforcement (Bureau of Prisons) and operating on a crisis support team for federal correctional staff, Dr. Kennedy is interested in applying this experience by offering treatment for traumatic and stressor related experiences for our police officers, firefighters, EMS, and other emergency responders in the Olympia and other outlying areas.
- Psy.D. Doctorate of Clinical Psychology, George Fox University
- Washington State Psychologist (License #PY60869052)
- Previously Licensed in State of Indiana
Preferred Provider for:
- Regence or Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical Plan
- Premera or Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, Federal Employee Program
- First Choice & Associates (usually says First Choice somewhere on the card) such as Carpenters Trust, Cement Masons, Teamsters, etc…
Please also refer to our Rates and Insurance page for more detailed information