Part-time OR Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR;
- Team player
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to diagnose mental disorders, evaluate mental status in clients and develop individual treatment goals and plans
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to interpret age specific responses to treatment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop excellent professional relationships
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of standards, policies/procedures and treatment by integration of that knowledge into the delivery of care
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload and complete
- Strong clinical judgement
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Evaluate suicide risk and determine an appropriate plan
- Administer assessments and inventories as necessary
- Excellent ability to establish a therapeutic relationship with clients
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D or Psy.D)
- Current license to practice in the state of Washington
- New grads welcome to apply
- Flexible scheduling
- Private personalized office
- Health and dental insurance
- Liability insurance
- All major holidays paid
- Vacation and sick leave
- Positive work environment
Salary is negotiable and dependent on work experience and benefits. We like to hire quality people and to treat them in a quality manner, including how much they are paid.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the available position, please send; (1) your curriculum vitae, (2) answers to the application questions below and (3) a statement of faith to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or want further information, you can send those questions to the same email or you can call us at 360.866.7406.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of counseling experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What client populations and/or diagnoses do you like to work with and feel competent to treat?