Part-time OR Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR;
- Strong Knowledge of medications and medication management for mental health disorders
- Team Player
- Strong knowledge of psychiatric policies and protocol
- Excellent documentation skills and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and experience using an Electronic Medical Record
- Skills and experience in serving a large volume of patients rapidly and effectively, within set time limits
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to interpret age specific responses to treatment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to develop excellent professional relationships
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Strong clinical judgement
- Strong medical ethic
- Excellent ability to establish a therapeutic relationship with clients
- Board certified to practice in Washington State as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Prescriptive privileges required with a current Washington State DEA license
- New grads welcome to apply
- One or two years experience preferred
- Flexible scheduling
- Private personalized office
- Health and dental insurance
- Liability insurance
- All major holidays paid
- Vacation and sick leave
- Positive work environment
Salary is negotiable and dependent on work experience and benefits. We like to hire quality people and to treat them in a quality manner, including how much they are paid. We are assuming salary will range between $140,000 and $155,000.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the available position, please send; (1) your curriculum vitae, (2) answers to the application questions below and (3) a statement of faith to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or want further information, you can send those questions to the same email or you can call us at 360.866.7406.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of Psychiatric Nurse experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DEA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PHMNP?