Rates differ for each therapist per 50-minute session. If we are a preferred provider for your insurance company, we accept the lower rates your company allows. This typically results in a co-pay to you or a percentage payment. Please contact your insurance provider for additional information.
Self-Pay discount if clients do not have insurance are as follows:
Kandice, Katie, Sue, Sara Guy, Julie, Jessica, James - $130 for the first session, $110 for each following session. This is the discounted rate that must be paid at time of visit.
Jeff, Sarah, Michael, Tiffany, Jennifer- $200 for the first session, $150 for each following session. This is the discounted rate that must be paid at time of visit.
Ann and Kristen- (for medication Management)- $250 for the first session, $125/$150/$190 for each following session, depending on the visit code. This is the discounted rate that must be paid at time of visit.
We are Preferred Providers for:
- Premera (some plans will be In-Network, some plans will be Out of Network. Please call your insurance directly to verify.)
- First Choice and Associates#
- Kaiser Permenante (Options and PPO plans only)
We are not contracted with (unable to process through):
- Medicare (except Dr. Jeff Wagaman, Julie Fogliano and Sarah Chickering)
- Community Health Plan
- Apple Health
- Labor and Industries
If you are not within our preferred network, then we offer self-pay options instead.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please contact your individual insurance plan to ensure you have mental health benefits and verify coverage.
As a service we will bill your insurance company, however, this is not a guarantee of payment. Plan coverages vary greatly and any unpaid balances are the responsibility of patients or their guardian. Please Contact us and/or your insurance company for additional information.
*Many insurance companies use First Choice as their network of providers. If your insurance card has a First Choice logo on it, this is what it usually means. We are preferred providers with First Choice.
* This means you will most likely have less coverage and a higher deductible. These plans vary greatly so please contact your insurance company prior to your first visit to verify coverage.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. We are also able to accept HSA, FSA and HRA cards. Payment is due at time of service.
All cancellations are requested to be made at least 48 business hours in advance, with the exception of emergency situations.
- Failure to follow this policy will result in a $100 cancellation fee.