What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate office policy effectively
- Competent computer skills and ability to learn an online scheduling/billing program
- Skills and experience in serving a large volume of patients rapidly and effectively
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to collect outstanding payments
- Great interpersonal skills
- Competent math skills/ability to calculate co-pays and outstanding bills
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a collection agency
- Team player
- One or two years billing experience preferred
- Experience working in Office Ally is a plus but not required
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation and sick leave
- Positive work environment
Salary is negotiable and dependent on work experience and benefits. We like to hire quality people and to treat them in a quality manner, including how much they are paid. Starting wage would likely be between $14 and $16 per hour.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the available position, please send; (1) your resume, (2) answers to the application questions below and (3) a statement of faith to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or want further information, you can send those questions to the same email or you can call us at 360-866-7406.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of billing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?