Mary Fredericks, MSN, ARNP
*Our facility is not set-up to take on certain clients due to the fact that this is a behavioral health facility and not a medical facility.
Therefore, we are unable able to offer care to clients who are:
- On Clozaril
- On Antipsychotic Long-Acting Injectables (LAI)
- On Any Injectables
- Have Dementia
- Discharged from Involuntary Hospitals
- Diagnosed with Acute Psychosis
Mary Fredericks is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She graduated from Washington State University with a Master of Science in Nursing. Mary has several years of experience in the healthcare field and has an extensive background in Emergency Medicine. She has spent the last 7 years in psychiatry working with both inpatient and outpatient clients. Her experience includes but is not limited to: the assessment and treatment of depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, mood disorders, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, and personality disorders. She uses evidence-based practices and the patient’s individual goals to form an individualized treatment plan for each client. Mary focuses on a holistic, healing-centered approach and has training in motivational interviewing. Her role at Cascade Counseling will include conducting initial psychiatric evaluations and providing outpatient medication management via a telehealth platform.
Mary works Monday through Thursday and sees clients via telehealth only.
Master of Science in Nursing, Washington State University
Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
Preferred Insurance Provider for:
- Regence or Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical Plan
- Premera or Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, Federal Employee Program
- First Choice & Associates (usually says First Choice somewhere on the card) such as Carpenters Trust, Cement Masons, Teamsters, etc…
- Kaiser Permanente Options and PPO (not HMO)
Please also refer to our Rates and Insurance page for more detailed information.