Kristen Pace, MSN, ARNP
*Our facility is not set-up to take on certain clients due to the fact that this is a behavioral health facility and not a medical facility.
Therefore, we are unable able to offer care to clients who are:
- On Clozaril
- On Antipsychotic Long-Acting Injectables (LAI)
- On Any Injectables
- Have Dementia
- Discharged from Involuntary Hospitals
- Diagnosed with Acute Psychosis
Kristen Pace is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She graduated from Seattle University with a Master of Science in Nursing. She has experience working in both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric settings. She has experience working with diverse client populations and strives to create an environment of collaboration and acceptance.
Kristen’s role at Cascade Counseling includes conducting initial psychiatric evaluations and assessments and providing outpatient medication management. Kristen has experience with the assessment and treatment of a variety of mental health challenges. Her experience includes, but is not limited to the assessment and treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, and personality disorders. Kristen focuses on a holistic, client-centered approach and has training in both trauma-informed care and motivational interviewing. She uses an individualized approach focused on evidenced-based practice to assist clients in their recovery and wellness journeys.
Kristen works Tuesday through Friday and sees clients in person and over telehealth.
Master of Science in Nursing, Seattle University
Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) (License # AP60987585)
Preferred Insurance Provider for:
- Regence or Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical Plan
- Premera or Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, Federal Employee Program
- First Choice & Associates (usually says First Choice somewhere on the card) such as Carpenters Trust, Cement Masons, Teamsters, etc…
- Kaiser Permanente Options and PPO (not HMO)
Please also refer to our Rates and Insurance page for more detailed information.