Susan Wagaman, M.A., LMHC
Susan (Sue) Wagaman is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Olympia, WA. She received her Master’s degree from Argosy University in Seattle. Sue has lived in the Olympia area since 1993 with her husband, Dr. Jeff Wagaman, and their six children. She has participated as a presenter at multiple conferences and events on the subject of marriage, relationships, self-worth, exercise, health, and child rearing practices.Susan Wagaman has also participated as a leader in parenting classes and group therapy for teenage girls.
Sue enjoys counseling a wide range of populations including children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. She believes the client and therapist should work together as a team towards the goals decided upon in therapy. Her desire is that all clients feel understood and respected. Susan endeavors to facilitate a healthy environment that encourages growth and change. She incorporates many different kinds of therapy to include Cognitive Behavioral, Positive Psychology, Family of origin exploration, relaxation/breathing techniques, and visualization.
Sue works on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and sees clients in person and over telehealth.
- M.A. – Master’s in Counseling Psychology, Argosy University, Seattle WA
- B.A. – Evergreen State University, Olympia WA,
- University of Washington, Seattle WA
WA State Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Preferred Insurance Provider for:
- Regence or Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical Plan
- Premera or Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, Federal Employee Program
- Kaiser Permanente Options and PPO (not HMO)
- First Choice and associates(usually says first choice somewhere on card) such as Carpenters Trust, Cement Masons,Teamsters…
Please also refer to our Rates and Insurance page for more detailed information.