Jessica Pritchett, LMHC
Jessica Pritchett is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Olympia, WA. She obtained her Master’s degree from Capella University in 2018. Jessica has lived in Washington her whole life and currently resides with her 4 children and many pets.
Jessica enjoys counseling a wide variety of clients such as children, adolescents, adults, and families. Jessica focuses on trauma, addiction, psychotic disorders, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and self-harm. She uses a variety of methods such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing. Jessica has spent most of her career working in inpatient psychiatric hospitals, schools, and community outpatient settings.
Jessica works Tuesday through Friday and sees clients in person and over telehealth.
- M.A. – Master’s in Psychology, Capella University
WA State Licensed Mental Health Counselor (License # LH61056153)
Preferred Insurance Provider for:
- Regence or Regence Blue Shield, Uniform Medical Plan
- Premera or Premera Blue Cross, Lifewise, Federal Employee Program
- Kaiser Permanente Options and PPO (not HMO)
- First Choice and associates(usually says first choice somewhere on card) such as Carpenters Trust, Cement Masons,Teamsters…
Please also refer to our Rates and Insurance page for more detailed information.