Part-time OR Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR;
- Strong knowledge of billing codes
- Excellent documentation skills and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn an online schedule/billing program
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to problem solve with insurance companies
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to develop excellent professional relationships; good communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of insurance companies and how to submit claims
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Competent math skills/ability to verify/dispute insurance payments
- Eager to learn
- One or two years billing experience preferred
- Experience working in Office Ally is a plus but not required
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation and sick leave
- Positive work environment
Salary is negotiable and dependent on work experience and benefits. We like to hire quality people and to treat them in a quality manner, including how much they are paid. We are assuming salary will range between $14-$16 an hour.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, please send; (1) your resume, (2) answers to the application questions below and (3) a statement of faith to our office at email@example.com. If you have questions or want further information, you can send those questions to the same email or you can call us at 360.866.7406.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of billing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?