Part-time OR Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR;
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor at all times in high stress scenarios
- Ability to provide administrative support
- Competent computer skills and ability to learn using an online scheduling/billing program
- Skills and experience in serving a large volume of patients rapidly and effectively
- Demonstrates communication skills necessary to resolve conflict and keep schedules organized
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effectively field a high volume of incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- One or two years office experience preferred
- Minimum age of 18
- Vacation and sick leave
- Positive work environment
Salary is negotiable and dependent on work experience and benefits. We like to hire quality people and to treat them in a quality manner, including how much they are paid. Starting pay would likely be between $14-$15 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, please send; (1) your resume, (2) answers to the application questions below and (3) a statement of faith to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or want further information, you can send those questions to the same email or you can call us at 360.866.7406.
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many hours are you looking to work?